The Ashley, Easton and Lawrence Hill Neighbourhood Partnerships' next meeting is taking place on Monday 3rd October, 6.30pm at The Phoenix Centre, 5 Russell Town Avenue, Redfield, BS5 9JH. Visit https://democracy.bristol.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?MId=328&x=1 to view reports for the meeting.
Items on the agenda
1. Election of Neighbourhood Partnership and Neighbourhood Committee Chairs
2. Welcome and Introductions
3. Apologies for Absence
4. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Public Forum - Up to 30 minutes is allowed for this item.
Any member of the public or Councillor may participate in Public Forum. The detailed arrangements for so doing are set out in thePublic Information Sheet at the back of this agenda. Public Forum items should be emailed to email@example.com please note that the following deadlines will apply in relation to this meeting:- Petitions and Statements - Petitions and statements must be received on the working day prior to the meeting. For this meeting this means that your submission must be received in this office at the latest by 12.00 noon on Friday 30th September 2016.
7. Updates from Neighbourhood Partnership Members, Carriageworks – Lori Streich, Cycle Hangers – Pete Bullard
8. Stapleton Road - Bristol Waste Company
9. Community Safety Update
10. Universal Credit and Benefit Cap Update
11. Environment Sub-Group Report - for Decision , Highways Report - For Decision
13. Grant Applications For Approval
14. Neighbourhood Partnership Co-ordinator's Report
15. Any Other Business
16. Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting is scheduled for 6.30pm on Monday 28thNovember 2016 at the St Paul’s Learning and Family Centre, 94 Grosvenor Road, Bristol BS2 8XJ